Crespi Cup Program
Crespi Cup 2019- 13th International Bonsai & Suiseki Meeting
- Visit the site Crespi Cup
- Download the program (italian pdf)
- Book a workshop or a laboratory
- If you wish to join us to the Gala Dinner with the prizes Ceremony of Crespi Bonsai, Shohin, Suiseki and Pot Cups, reserve your place
Meet the great world protagonists of bonsai, suiseki and pottery art present at this new edition of the Crespi Cup. These authors are joined by the great names of European bonsai, who will hold conferences, demonstrations and workshops:
Shinji Suzuki, Hiroaki Suzuki, Nobuyuki Kajiwara, Sadamitsu Kataoka, Yoichi Negishi, Antonio Ricchiari, Edoardo Rossi, Gaetano Settembrini.
- Available to the public, with technical demonstrations and workshops, a true world bonsai protagonist: the great master SHINJI SUZUKI.
- For the first time in Europe, the Japanese expert SADAMITSU KATAOKA, stage name Koshousen of the Yamaaki Company of Tokoname will be here during this edition to make the world of pots better known.